Sunday 29 December 2013

All About Carmen! #1

Hey Ho! Its Carmen here!!!!
Here are facts about me:
1. My name is Carmen
2. My favorite color is pink,blue and gold
3. My favorite boy band is One Direction and The Wanted
4. My favorite singer is Demi Lovato,Selena Gomez and Katy Perry
5. Am from Ireland
6. My favorite foods are chips,noddles and ice cream
7. My Birthday is in the 12th of March
8. Am funny,crazy,kind,girly girl,nice and tom boy
9. My hobbies are art,listening to music,shopping and playing the laptop
10. My favorite drinks are water,coke,7 Up,Ribena and hot chocolate
11. I love make-up a little bit i don't wear that much make-up just lip gloss,eyeliner,mascara and eye shadow  (Chloe wears a lot... she loves make-up O_O)
12. I have 2 brothers 1 name Ricky (15) and 1 name Dawson (20)

No comments:

Post a Comment