Saturday 1 March 2014

Couples I Ship #1



Welcome to Couples I Ship! #1!
I really wish this couple was real! But people keep on saying they are different... WEL FUCK THEM! I dont care if they say they cant be together! Can they at least let me dream about them being together! If you have something to say that they dont want them to be together.. WEL TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF AND DONT COMMENT IT & JUST PUT it up there butt.... Sorry about the rude words..
BUT I PRESTENT TO YOU (I CANT SPELL!) -Chloe-





JELSA!




Jelsa is Jack Frost & Elsa!






Jack Frost is from Rise Of The Guardians! (I just saw it yesterday xDD) (But its is now one of my favourite movies!)






Elsa is from Frozen (Which I just saw 2 days ago aswell!) (Yay!) (Now is also one of my favourite movies!)
Got the pics from Google!






Here are pics of them! :

I want a iPhone now...
So cute!

THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!


Why is the Snow king from Adventure time there..?
I just saw that now...
Next pic has a video!

Haha Jack,  Elsa got you snow stick thing

This is one of my fave pics!


KAWAIII COUPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment