Monday 14 July 2014

To Chloe. And FABULOUS PEWDIEPIE!

Hey guys Carmen here! And Chloe that post u made really kinda made me cry in my heart xD (Kinda embarsssed that i had to say that xD) That truly is and imotional post and great post that was great advice to people like that and i do not know how to sell imotional and all my feelings r like so something sorry its like i cant explain what am feeling like that but i promise i wont change ^_^ Well not everything ik what yuh mean :) Anyways here is my random post guys $_$ < CHA CHING! MONEY! XD


I never told u guys but am a huge fan of pewds xD DONT SAY AM TO YOUNG I KNOW OTHER PEEPS THAT R THE SAME AGE AS MEH THAT LOVES PEWDS! There is uhh.... yh... i dont know anyone one else the same age as meh but i do know other peeps in the world the same age as meh do love pewds :) I also love Marzia (Pewds Gf) and the puggies! <3 xD And i mean Maya and Edgar (Pewds and Marzia's dogs) :) And yes, yes pewds ur fabulous! xD

I recommend u guys doing this i mean u guys could get all the gals and if ur a girl then boys! xD Am totes gonna do this some day (Maybe xD) He is not only funny u know he is beautiful at singing! xD And he is so beautiful! :3 For the haters that hate pewds that fine by me :) (OR NOT! DUN DUN DUN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment