Saturday 8 February 2014

Shout Out Saturdays! #2

So here are the shout outs!
Londonlove2004
Even though we just met today!
She is VERY EXTRA KIND!
I really hope we become good friends! <3

Jessica JoJo
She reminds me of someone! (i)
But she is very kind & funny!

IzzyWizzyWooxox
She is very kind cause I can tell from her videos!
So yeah! We dont talk but I just want to throw her into this shout out!

Burgicon!
I dont talk to her But she inspires me!
She is very different & unique from other!
Thats what I love about her, she likes to dress up as people & things but yeah!
She is very dfferent from other & thats what I like about her
Being her true self! She doesnt care what people think about her!
Just does what she does!
SHE IS SHANAYNAY HERE! OMG!
Shout outs!  ~Chloe~

No comments:

Post a Comment