Saturday 15 February 2014

Update on MSP! (Waring alot of swearing)

So here is an update on my MSP LIFE!
YAY!
The story:
Friends with Hollyrenee!
Annoying  Girl who thinks IM her mam!


 
So there is a girl who thinks Im her mum!
Then After the messages I blocked her cause she said I was crzzy she spelt it Crassy! IT IS CRAZY NOT CRASSY!
Here are the messages of the chat!
She said she wasnt new! IT SAYS ON HER STATUS SHE IS NEW & IT SAID ON HER PROFILE SHE JOINED THIS MONTH 2014!
YOU ARE  FUCKING NEWALREADY! U ARE SO ANNOYING!
ASSHOLE!

-.- FUCKING ANNOYING BRAT!

I AINT UR FUCKING MOTHER!

UMMM U EVEN SAID UR NEW ASSHOLE

IT SAID U JOINED FEBRUARY FUCKING 2014 UR FUCKING NEW ADMIT IT ALREADY!






Sorry about the swearing but she was so annoying
I blocked her ^-^
~Chloe~





So I am friends with Hollyrenee now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment