Friday 10 January 2014

Fake or Real? O.O

Hey Ho!!! so there's this hacker called hollwdeath and am not sure if shes fake or real she made 3 accounts
to try and hack me and my friends and Jade the girl thats vip was hacked but i wasn't sure if her clothes were
gone since i only saw her status and i blocked all the hollowdeath's and i was starting to think it was fake but 
am really not sure i have no idea but i blocked them all then for a few weeks they left me alone so am not 
sure if there going to come back and hack me. Anways farewell my fellow readers :) 




So this is her second account and this is our chat when i said YES I CAN i quickly blocked her so she left
then i was thinking about the 3 accounts she made r they Real or Fake? Well am not sure i don't know.
Well atleast they left me alone and she deleted her first account which is Holledeath so she has 2 accounts.Anyways goodbye everyone ;) Me and Chloe will be making more blogs :)
                                                                 
~Carmen~

No comments:

Post a Comment