Friday 31 January 2014

Sims

Hey myy SEXY UNICORNS
So I've been watching people play Sims 3 on Youtube and I REALLY WANT IT! BUT NEVER MIND ABOUT THAT!
So Lets just get to it!
So I've been loving these 2 songs
Raining Tacos
By: Parry Gripp


Space Unicorn
By: PARRY GRIPP & SOMEONE ELSE I DUNNO























Now to the things!
UPDATE ON MSP!
The glasses expensive!
IM VIP AGAIN
:)
Im naked at the back xDDD Well no clothes or hair
THEN A PROFILE STATUS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)
LIKE SERIOUDLY 1000SC!
FUCK IT!
(SORRY FOR SWEARING)


The fame counting thing is back
Now its not %
Its The old one














BYE THIS IS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW!
ILL PROBS POST EVERYDAY EXCEPT FOR WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS! ILL TRY MY BEST TO POST EVERYDAY STILL & TRY NOT TO FORGET














~CHLOE~

No comments:

Post a Comment