Monday 13 January 2014

Talk to me on MSP!

So Please can you add me on UK MSP! And Please talk to me! I have no one to talk to so I would Love if some of you guys would just chat to me! Not like always! Coz Im a loner xDDD But seriously!once I log in Im already bored cause No one talks to me :( So yeah :) Please talk to me!
If we become good friends we will probs be bffs! Cause these 2 people just randomly asked me to be their bffs :) So I probs will delete them if u are my special friend :)
Im a shy person cause I dunno what to say when u meet someone! Im really shy! BUT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW ME I GET CRAZY & BOOM!!!!!! YOU GO INTO A NEW WORLD!
hehehehhh Im a fun person to be around!
I use to be like not shy & I use to be all TALK TALK TALK! THEN ONE DAY! SHUT UP  SHUT UP! ME QUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I forgot what happened & why I shut uped!
Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE OUT MY PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES I CALLED U MY PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS! U SHOULD BE PROUD!!!!!!!!!
hehehehheh

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HEHEHEHEHHEHEH                    ~Chloe~

No comments:

Post a Comment