Tuesday 6 May 2014

23/4/2014 Part 2 ^-^

So where was i? Seriously i don't remember xD Uh um i need to check xD Oh yeah so while i was sitting in the middle i was still sitting up and then we went somewhere to sit down and i called my Mum were hungry and we were eating in this place in Bray Kelly got curry chips my Mum got chips and some curry and me and Chloe got coke and chips and nuggets and Kelly and my Mum got water :) So I had no money left in my purse Chloe has 20 euro and my Mum gave me and Chloe some money :) We got free tokens for each person or meal so we use that coin to go on a ride for free :) We got 4 but my Mum gave us her one :) Hmmm and i won a token and so did Chloe she won 2! And i wanted to win 1 for Kelly but it was FLUFFING HARD! I picked these One Direction gel pens i love the smell and the colors and i just love gel pens xD Chloe got uhhh a bouncy ball for 1 token and 1 token for uhh this squishy thing its blue and u can bounce it i dunno whats it called sowwy >.< heheheh Its Chloe here :p I'm editing this Carmen didn't finish this off but I will!! Hahah sorry Carmen!! But your welcome so Kelly gets hyper when she drinks water Carmen will do a part 3 I think so yeah! I don't even if Carmen wants to publish this but I still will cause that's how weird I am so byee 
Carmen & the crazy stalker editor Chloe :) Chloe am here xD -talks in evil voice xD- Its okay u can actually finish it since am an lazy person xD Sorry for me chatting here! xD And probs some day me and Chloe will do part 3? :) #ByCarmen! Chloe here!! No I won't only she will

No comments:

Post a Comment