Sunday 11 May 2014

Shoutout! ~Chloe~

Sorry we haven't been doing shoutout Saturdays!! It just that we have no one to give a shout out to so We will just will do shoutout Saturday when we have people to give shout outs to!! I just have a person who is amazing! I got a message from her saying that she saw my blog :) if you don't know I have my own bloggy! Carmen isn't on that blog cap aisle it's only mine :) so please help this person on UK msp!! Please can you add her, watch her movies, love her looks, love her artys, help her level up and everything please give her autos! Please just add her and help her level up!! I would love if you did! See if you send messages to me & Carmen we will give u shutouts Cause I love those type of messages ! I love people who just like look at our post so yeah!! This is her:

No comments:

Post a Comment