Sunday 4 May 2014

:) Chloe is here :)

So Its Chloe here! Your probs like WHERE THE HECK IS CARMEN! WE ONLY CARE ABOUT HER! GO AWAY CHLOE! Yeah you probs are :(
So Carmen is pretty much just busy or lazy to post. Ill go with the lazy one xD
No but she is pretty busy..
So we will post when we have something awesome to post about and if we dont post for a long while dont worry we are just busy. But in the Summer holidays we will be posting a heck a lot! But right now we are bored... Well I am... But if we dont post for a while, We will post and give u a update about the life of us and why we aint posting..
ALSO IF WE DONT POST FOR A WHILE. FOR ANYONE WHO SAYS WE ARE QUITTING AND START RUMORS IT AINT TRUE!
So if we are quitting Carmen & I would do a post saying blah blah blah  & about why we are quitting & stuff so yeah
To anyone who is stupid all I'm saying wen aren't quitting 
I'm on the iPad now cause my laptop just closed and crashed by its self... Fuck it but I love you guys bye :)
Toffee popcorn!! NOM NOM NOM

No comments:

Post a Comment