Saturday 24 May 2014

Awkward story..

This happened on Thursday. Also it's Chloe here. So my crush went into the bathroom and so did I cause ause I needed to go really bad. Also it was in class in our classrooms we have 2 bathrooms but in 1 room we just have the 2 normal bathrooms not the things boys pee in a normal toilet.. So my crush washed his hands before me then when I went to wash my hands my crush stood there waiting for me to finish washing my hands and said "Im waiting for u" Then when I was done he opened the door for me and I when out first and he did. Awwwh I gotta say that that was really cute for him to do that. Cause is usually a douchbag hehe Opps.. I said a bad word but who really cares! But I guess he was showing his sweet side :) Love you guys bye!! #byChloe

No comments:

Post a Comment