Sunday 11 May 2014

Need 2 BFFS

So I need to more BFFS So one of them got hacked so yeah... the other is just a bitch that deleted me.. I gave her her whole wish list and lots of greetings so pretty much she was using me... Sorry if your reading this Beth... Well I have to tell you something... YOUR A F-ING BITCH!! Yep I said it'll she even dated my ex Bf once.. So yeah... at I one point I dated hers once so I guess we are even Steven ? She deleted me once already but yeah... I don't even know why I added her back as my BFF! Well I do need 2 new BFFS and I'm gonna get VIP next month again cause Im not VIP any more ^-^ I guess she deleted me cause I'm not Vip and everything I'm not a higher level than he'd Im not pop liar as her and blah blah blah just because I joined before her and she is on a higher level doesn't means he needs to delete me! SUCH A BETCH! Well that was my AKWARD rant so yah.... ~Chloe~

No comments:

Post a Comment