Wednesday 14 May 2014

Posting My Drawings Soon :)

Hi guys sorry i havent been posting i keep forgetting about me and Chloe's blog xD So some day probs in summer holidays am gonna show u guys my drawings! Since i trust u guys for not being mean saying ugh thats gross BOO! xD But to the haters to my drawings i actually dont care since its ur choice :) So make sure u comment when i post my drawings in Summer Holidays :) Btw AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS BUT I WILL POST IT NEXT WEEK WOO WOO!!!!! SERIOUSLY AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS oh and am in the beginner section in swimming :) Since i do not know how to swim btw some people r in the deep end! And guys tell Chloe to say at the end of her post or the title ~By Chloe~ PLEASE! seriously she does not do that xD Oh but she doesnt know i actually edit them posts and type ~Chloe~  xD Guys dont tell her she gets annoyed xD (I think she will read this post xD) #ByCarmen

No comments:

Post a Comment