Tuesday 20 May 2014

My crush says 'I <3 you'

So pretty much I will tell u this story from the very start. Last year, I had a crush on a boy of my class and a lot of people said he liked me. That was awkward for me... But he never said he did. so half of our class today were playing truth or dare so there were 2 groups that we're playing truth or dare there was a group that was playing truth or dare before that group and I was in that group. The group I was in all girls were in it, some girls were in the boy group I guess u could call it. And my crush walked up to me and ' This is a dare, I love you' In my head was like ' Okay...' But he did that to other people aswell so yeah ^-^ :) but when he said that my friends were like ' Ohh that's so true!' Or ' he ain't joking' and I was like what????? XD so yeah bye! 
#ByCoCo

No comments:

Post a Comment